Equatelier Limited ("we", "us", or "our") is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and any visitors to our website. Please read this privacy promise to understand how we use and protect any information that we collect about you.
This privacy promise is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Site and any services provided through them.
By visiting our Site and/or paying for our service, accepting our Terms and Conditions and therefore become a one of our clients, you consent to us collecting, storing, using and (if applicable) transferring your personal information in accordance with this privacy promise.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by leaving certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data blank or by informing an Equatelier representative on the phone that you do not wish your data to be used in this way. You can also exercise the right to stop us from using your data in this manner at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stating your request to opt-out.
We will notify you of any changes made to these privacy terms.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information that you provide to us when you sign up to Equatelier and become a client or fill out any forms on our Site or payment pages (full name, email, phone number, address, interests and request details). You acknowledge that, where purchasing our services, you may be required to submit "sensitive" personal information (such as information regarding your physical condition or payment / card details) and consent to our processing of such information in accordance with this privacy promise;
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to interact with or access this website.
- Profile Data includes your request details, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
THE WAY YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information in the following ways or transfer your information to trusted third parties (including service providers):
- to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to you and to deal with enquiries and complaints efficiently;
- notify you every now and again about important changes to the Site or our services;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Site and services
- to enable us to provide our services to you and to process your orders for specific goods and/or services you authorize us to do on your behalf;
- to produce aggregated anonymised reports on user preferences, interests and buying habits
- for security purposes.
We may also use your information to notify you of our services and our exciting new offers if you have either requested marketing communications from us, or consented to receive our marketing communications when or after you purchase one of our services. If you do not want to receive such marketing communications, please inform Equatelier via email.
You may withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your information or seek access to your information (to a reasonable extent and as permitted by the law) at any time by writing to the Office of our Data Protection Officer at 19A Colville Terrace, London, W11 2BU.
You may also withdraw your consent for specific forms of communication and on specific communications by sending Equatelier a written email informing us of your withdrawal or communication preferences.
In withdrawing your consent, you acknowledge that we may not be able to provide or continue providing certain goods and/or services to you and that we may cease such provision accordingly without any liability. Please note that it may take up to 30 working days for any request for consent withdrawal to be reflected in our systems.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We do not control and accept no liability or responsibility for those websites and this privacy promise does not apply to those websites. Please consult the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third party websites to find out how they collect and use your personal data.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us will be stored securely on our computer system only accessible to Equatelier and kept in both a file format and by a third party secure CRM system.
Once we have received your information, appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet and that you send your information at your own risk.
We will retain your information for as long as you use our products or services and it is necessarily required or relevant for business or legal purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to our brand partners, suppliers, delivery companies, service providers with whom we have contracted to provide services to you and other third parties to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to process your orders and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed directly with Equatelier or via the Site or the App;
- where required to do so by law or court order;
- upon the sale of the business (in which case personal data of users will be one of the transferred assets);
- to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights under this privacy promise or under any of our applicable Terms and Conditions; and
We may provide third parties with anonymised reports on users’ preferences, interests and buying habits. We promise not to provide them with any contact or personal information directly related to You. We may provide our trusted service providers with anonymous information about users in order for them to compile these reports on our behalf. These reports will not identify you in any way.
Other than as expressly set out in this privacy promise or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION AND CONTACTING US
Equatelier Ltd with a trading address at 19A Colville Terrace, London, W11 2BU,is your data controller in relation to any personal data that you provide to us. If you wish to know what information we hold about you or if you have any queries about this privacy promise, our Site practices or your personal dealing with our Site, you can contact our nominated representative for dealing with data protection issues, who can be contacted at the above address or email@example.com. When requesting to access your personal data, please ensure to provide proof of identity.
Trading Address: 19 Colville Terrace, London, W11 2BU, United Kingdom
Registered Address: Suite 3, 46 Kneesworth Street, Royston, Herts SG8 5AQ
Company Registration Number 11178871
Copyright © All Rights Reserved